Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
- No categories
breadcrumb Deals on Wheels, Oakville > Contact Us
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Realme GT Neo 5 SE Spotted on AnTuTu Benchmark With Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC, April 3 Launch Tipped: Report March 22, 2023Realme is reportedly gearing up to launch the Realme GT Neo 5 SE smartphone as its latest mid-range smartphone offering. The smartphone that has previously been spotted on various benchmarking databases including Geekbench, MIIT, China's 3C, and TENAA certification platforms. It has now reportedly been spotted on AnTuTu's benchmarking database. The smartphone reported...
- Adobe Firefly Family Of Creative AI Generators Announced: All You Need To Know March 22, 2023Adobe has announced Adobe Firefly, the company's own family of creative generative AI models. The launch sees Adobe Firefly debut as a part of beta program for which the company is inviting users to test out two tools initially. The first such tool launched is a text-to-image AI generator that works much like DALL-E and […]
- Apple Watch's Newly Patented NFC Integration for Bands Could Instantly Match Colour Schemes, Open Apps: Report March 22, 2023Apple has reportedly been granted a patent by the US Patent and Trademark Office for integrating an NFC module to the Apple Watch band's tip. This NFC module could reportedly interact with an NFC module attached on the Apple Watch's main body itself and instantly sync colour schemes, open relevant apps, and enable or disable […]
- Apple To Launch MacBook With OLED Display in 2024: Report March 22, 2023Apple has long been rumoured to be developing OLED display panels for the MacBook series. According to reports, the next Apple MacBook Air could be the first MacBook device to include an OLED display panel, and it could be released in early 2024.
- Microsoft Activision Takeover Deal: Firm's EU Remedies Target Only Cloud Streaming Rivals, Sources Say March 22, 2023Microsoft has offered remedies to the EU antitrust regulators overseeing its multi-billion dollar Activision takeover deal, that are said to only focus on cloud gaming services. Rivals like Sony, and customers have until the end of this week to provide feedback before the EU competition enforcer decides on the deal by May 22.
- ChatGPT, Other AI Models Said to Have Complicated EU’s Efforts to Form Landmark Rule March 22, 2023ChatGPT generative artificial intelligence (AI) app and other rapid technological advances are complicating efforts by European Union lawmakers to agree on landmark AI laws, sources with direct knowledge of the matter have told Reuters. The European Commission proposed the draft rules nearly two years ago in a bid to protect citizens from the dangers of […]
- Adobe Adds AI Features to Photoshop and Illustrator, Nvidia Unveils 'Picasso' AI Image Generation Service March 22, 2023Adobe on Wednesday announced that it was updating Photoshop and Illustrator with AI features to generate images and text effects. Meanwhile, Nvidia unveiled Picasso, it's own AI generation service for images, videos, and 3D applications. The company says its newly announced Picasso service was trained on images from Getty Images, Shutterstock, and Adobe, adding that […]
- Instagram Rolling Out Reminder Ads, Testing Ads in Search Results: All Details March 22, 2023Meta is rolling out Reminder Ads feature for Instagram which will allow advertisers to embed a ‘Remind Me’ option to their ads which will have three options of receiving a reminder push notification from the app. Instagram is also testing an Ads in Search Results feature.
- 'The iPhone Moment of AI' Nvidia to Rent Out Supercomputers Behind ChatGPT to Businesses for $37,000 a Month March 22, 2023Nvidia Chief Executive Jensen Huang on Tuesday laid out the company's plans to make the powerful and expensive supercomputers used to develop AI technologies like ChatGPT available for rent to nearly any business.
- Suspicious Transactions Worth $390 Million Scanned by Law Enforcement Agencies in Last 5 Months: WazirX March 22, 2023WazirX received 431 requests from law enforcement agencies on transactions worth $390 million (roughly Rs. 3,222 crore) in the last five months. In its fourth transparency report, the exchange claimed that it has blocked over 2,431 accounts after they were red-flagged by its internal transaction monitoring process or by law enforcement agencies.