Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
- No categories
breadcrumb Deals on Wheels, Oakville > Contact Us
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- About Us
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Benchmark Listings Surface Online Ahead of Debut: All Details June 8, 2023Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 performance benchmarks have surfaced online, giving us an idea of what to expect from the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, which is likely to feature on upcoming flagship smartphones from Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Samsung. The next-generation chip is expected to be announced at Qualcomm's annual Snapdragon Technology Summit in October.
- OnePlus 10R 5G Now on Sale on Amazon India for as Low as Rs. 28,999 With Offers June 8, 2023OnePlus 10R 5G was launched in India in April last year. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max SoC and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging support. Now, the model is available in India at a discounted price.
- UK Unveils Tougher Rules for Crypto Sector, Will Curb Advertising With 'Cooling Off' Periods, Risk Warnings June 8, 2023British consumers buying cryptoassets will get a 24-hour "cooling-off" period for the first time from October under tougher marketing rules unveiled by the financial regulator on Thursday. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said "refer a friend" bonuses for crypto buyers would also be scrapped and that those promoting such assets would have to put in […]
- Google, Meta Using 'Bullying Tactics' Against Canada's Proposed Online News Act, Says PM Justin Trudeau June 8, 2023Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau accused Alphabet's Google and Meta Platforms of using "bullying tactics" against the country's proposed Online New Act, aimed at ensuring financial support for news publishers.
- Realme 11 Pro 5G Series India Launch Today: How to Watch Livestream, Expected Price and Specifications June 8, 2023Realme 11 Pro 5G series India launch will take place today. The upcoming flagship series from the company will include the Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+. The company announced last week about the launch date and timing of the Realme 11 Pro series in India. Here are all the details that you need […]
- Binance CEO's Trading Firm Received $11 Billion via Client Deposit Company, Claims SEC June 7, 2023Merit Peak, an offshore trading company controlled by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao, received around $11 billion (nearly Rs. 90,890 crore) of client assets through a Seychelles-based firm set up to take customer deposits, a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing shows. The SEC filing, which on Tuesday asked a US court to freeze Binance's US […]
- Amazon Plans to Introduce Ad Tier for Prime Video Streaming Service: Report June 7, 2023Amazon.com is planning to launch an advertising-supported tier of its Prime Video streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. Discussions around the ad tier have been going on for several weeks, according to the report, and follow the launch of similar plans by rivals Netflix and Walt […]
- Kaspersky Appoints Jaydeep Singh as Head for India Operations June 7, 2023Cyber security company Kaspersky on Wednesday said it has appointed Jaydeep Singh as its general manager for India to head operations in the country. Singh will be responsible for leading Kaspersky's business operations and driving growth across the country, especially in the enterprise segment, in his role as General Manager for India, the company said […]
- Meta Verified Introduced in India for Mobile Apps for Rs. 699 per Month June 7, 2023Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has started verified service in India at a monthly subscription price of Rs. 699 for mobile apps, the company said on Wednesday. Meta is planning to roll out verified service on the web in the coming months at a subscription price of Rs. 599 per month.
- OpenAI Against Regulating Smaller Startups in AI Field, Says CEO on India Visit June 7, 2023OpenAI is against regulating smaller startups in the field of artificial intelligence, Sam Altman, Chief Executive of the firm behind ChatGPT, said at a conference in India's New Delhi. "We have explicitly said there should be no regulation on smaller companies. The only regulation we have called for is on ourselves and people bigger," he […]